The SMS Gateway Siberian CMS module will easily allow you extend the capabilities of your Siberian CMS platform by adding SMS functionalities. The SMS Gateway module will allow you to send SMS messages directly from the Siberian editor. This means that you can send personalized bulk SMS messages or individual SMS messages to your list of contacts. Use it for your marketing campaigns as an alternative or complement to push notifications in order to maximize your campaign effectiveness.
Additionally, SMS functionality can easily be added to your existing modules for transactional emails (order confirmations, appointment reminders, booking confirmations, etc) – please contact our support to request the developer manual to get detailed instructions for the integration. The SMS Gateway Siberian module is powered by BulkGate, you’ll need to create an account with them in order to send the SMS messages. See their pricing in order to know how much you will pay for messaging services in every country.
- Send personalized SMS messages to your contacts.
- Send personalized bulk SMS to groups or contact list.
- Send SMS messages with a short code, system number, your own number or introduce yourself as a company with a text sender
- Check credit balance BulkGate
- Limit the countries to which you can send SMS
- Access to the history of sent SMS messages
Under SMS gateway page settings you have three tabs, first is SMS tab through, you can send messages to a single user, specific users or all users at a time. Second is API Setup through this tab you can easily manage or configure your SMS gateway with Bulk Gate. Third is History here you can see your all SMS records and also able to search through the search box.
- By selecting send to one user you can directly send a message to any single number.
- By selecting send to specific user you can send a message to multiple users by check mark on users from users list.
- By selecting the third option send to all users you can send a message to all users from user list on a single click.
Under API setup tab you need to fill your API credentials for setup. The SMS Gateway module is powered by BulkGate, you’ll need to create an account with them in order to send the SMS messages.